With Medical Record Number and Case ID Integration
Make Every Patient Interaction Personal
With Voxida PatientTrack, Healthcare organizations can optimize and personalize patient care and reduce costs all while being fully HIPPA compliant. Voxida PatientTrack enables authorized doctors, nurses, administrators and call center agents to securely access and report on a patient's communication history using their unique Medical Record Number (MRN), Case ID, or Patient ID throughout the entire healthcare contact center.
With PatientTrack, healthcare organizations can easily incorporate patient call recordings with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) system without requiring third party integrations for data input. Clinicians, agents and schedulers can save time by easily accessing a patient's call history and drive better decision-making by putting the interaction history all in one easy-to-view and manage workspace.
Voxida Call Recording Suite with PatientTrack Features
- Comprehensively manage integrated patient data
- Improve patient care and overall satisfaction through quality of service
- Minimize delay in care and reduce patient churn
- Train new staff to comply with established regulations and operational policies
Playback and Real-Time Intelligence
- Document patient/provider conversations
- Capture conversations full time, on demand or by schedule for a single location or across multiple centers and campuses
- Easily enter Medical Record Numbers (MRN) by phone or user-friendly computer application
- Achieve call recording compliance with HIPAA/MIPPA regulations
Ease of Access and Administration
- Efficient playback features that can be activated based on different search parameters, including MRN, SSN, Case ID, Patient ID, agent or other custom fields
- Listen to critical conversations that have already occurred, or while they're in progress
- Securely retrieve calls via a single user interface, regardless of location
- Run detailed reports by patient MRN, Case ID, department, clinician and incident
- Keep detailed records of activities with pharmacies and insurance companies
- Securely share patient communications with authorized parties
- Quickly demonstrate regulatory compliance for third-party audits with full system resource tracking and exportable reports, which can be used with Voxida CenterSecure
- Scale to any size: additional capacity can be added in minutes, while supporting any additional enterprise PBX and line-signaling
Voxida PatientTrack makes it possible for healthcare organizations to quickly assess patient needs and act, as well as meet government regulations and audit requirements.