The Voxida 3355 Enterprise-Class Series for High-Density Digital Communications Recording and Call Monitoring
Designed for high traffic, mission-critical call centers and governmental organizations, the Voxida 3355 is suitable for communication recording and monitoring in customer contact centers, healthcare environments, finance, aerospace and defense applications. Flexible and scalable, the Voxida 3355 provides support for up to 256 telephone, PBX, radio, intercom, video and turret channels or up to 480 VoIP channels in a single appliance.
The Voxida 3355 can simultaneously record, live-monitor, archive and play back calls for real-time intelligence, long-term data integrity and instant recall of a particular call or transmission. As a true client/server distributed application, Voxida can accommodate your center's deployment requirements and handle any future growth.
The Voxida 3355 digital voice recording appliances feature:
- Support for 24-256 channels per appliance (or up to 480 channels for VoIP)
- Four fully redundant hard drives capable of capturing 340,000 channel-hours for immediate access, with options for networking for virtually unlimited storage
- Industrial Single Board Computer (Blade) technology
- An advanced, self-aware hardware monitoring system
- True client/server operation with secure LAN/WAN access
- The industry's leading support, maintenance and investment protection
- Multiple training options for onsite, headquarters or remote (CBT) training via Voxida University; and
- The ability to scale up and out for unlimited recording capacity in a single site or across enterprises.
We encourage governmental organizations to contact us for additional COTS/MCOTS and MilSpec options.
Pure archival bliss for disaster recovery
The Voxida 3355 recording appliances include a scalable, hardware-based RAID-10 hard drive subsystem for virtually bulletproof data integrity. Users can easily share records with remote data centers and across multiple sites. Full archival controls, optional additional NAS call data storage, immediate record emailing and optional dual DVD archiving capabilities keep your data safe. Plus, Voxida is easy to use. Please see the features and benefits
for more information.
Email us to arrange a live web-based demo
or to talk further with our sales engineers about your call recording or quality monitoring needs.
Voxida features innovative call recording and quality monitoring software: