Data Recorders for Defense
Turnkey COTS mission data loggers record digital, analog and IP
voice, video and radar communications
Accurate Always manufactures the Voxida COTS mission data recording
, used to log flight data, record ATC
and other vital communications. All of the Voxida digital voice recording systems
can be outfitted to record radio, telephone, radar and VoIP and have
support for existing communications systems.
Voxida allows you to log full time, by schedule or on demand
on a channel-by-channel basis. Search by comments, ANI, DNIS,
caller, talk group, date, time stamp, durations, review status,
keyword, comments or annotations and custom fields. Multi-play
up to 8 channels of digital, IP or analog telephone and radio at
once for comprehensive, synchronized playback and immediate incident
Voxida includes self-aware
hardware, full SNMP messaging, AES and SHA encryption, live monitoring
and record up to 256 channels in a single hardened chassis (or up to 480 concurrent VoIP conversations). Voxida
provides full fail-over in all critical junctures and its hot-swap
RAID-1, RAID-5 and RAID-10 drive mirroring and disk striping is hardware-based,
a mission-critical feature that ensures your data integrity.
For extremely harsh applications, we offer custom solid-state
systems in COTS and MCOTS configurations.
Using an open architecture and a consistent user interface, Voxida records multiple signal types including:
For more information
about ruggedized MilSpec DVRS
- Analog, VoIP, sound-powered and digital telephones
- Avaya, Cisco and other major PBX are recorded passively or actively, with or without CTI integration
- Digital, analog, IP and trunked radio
- Clear-Com/Drake, Telex, Zetron and related intercom systems
- T1, E1, VoIP, ISDN/PRI/BRI and loop/ground-start trunk interfaces
- Retention and field-test video feeds, security cameras/CCTV, IPTV and computer monitors with optional synchronous playback with recorded audio
- Additional communication protocols in a single or multi-site deployment
, please contact us at 1-650-728-9428 or by email.
Accurate Always in a Small, Woman-Owned Business. The Voxida digital voice recording systems are assembled, hand-configured, fully tested and burned-in at our Silicon Valley, CA facilities.