Pandemic response: Recording critical communications infrastructure
The Voxida communications recording systems operate in crisis situations. Both governmental and private sector organizations rely on Voxida to:
- Record healthcare calls from intake to triage
- Trouble-shoot telecommunication network deficiencies
- Record emergency ambulatory calls and air evacs
- Provide recording redundancy and adapt to decentralization of workers in hybrid teleworking environments
- Accommodate and establish geo-diverse disaster recovery solutions
- Perform in areas with intense environmentals
All branches of the US Military, and leading hospitals and clinics, have been depending on Voxida for nearly two decades. Contact us to discuss how to rapidly get a communications recording and analysis solution in place.
For more information about COVID-19 and how you can best protect yourself, your family and your coworkers see the latest from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).