Cisco Active Recording is sometimes employed to record communications in certain Cisco collaboration architectures. Active Recording allows for the recording of voice and video communications.
Learn more about how Voxida works in organizations like yoursContact Us
With Cisco Active Recording, audio and video streams from calls or conferences can be captured and stored for later playback, analysis, or archival purposes. The feature can be used with various Cisco collaboration platforms, including Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX), and Cisco Webex.
Recording Cisco calls is accomplished by capturing and ongoing phone call or communication session in real-time. The recordings are used for several purposes, such as quality assurance, compliance, training, assuring interaction quality and dispute resolution.
Voxida, Accurate Always Inc’s solution which supports Cisco recording, is commonly used in contact centers, healthcare, financial institutions, and other industries where call recording is essential for compliance, quality monitoring, and training purposes. Voxida can be configured for active or passive recording and can provide full cradle-to-grave call capture and analysis.
Voxida active recording systems and software allow for
- On-Demand, Scheduled or Always-On Recording that provides the flexibility to initiate recording manually or have it automatically activated for cradle-to-grave capture of communications.
- Multichannel Recording to capture audio and video from various communication channels, such as IP phones, softphones, video endpoints, and conference bridges. In the event that you have a hybrid telephone environment Voxida can be configured to accept multiple signal types in a single system.
- Quality Monitoring that's utilized to review recorded calls for quality assurance, compliance adherence, and agent performance evaluation.
- Secure Storage and Access Controls ensure recorded data is securely stored and accessable by authorized individuals or departments as needed.
- Compliance Call Recording to demonstrate operation within regulatory standards.
- Metadata and Search Capability of intellegence that's both automatic and user-initiated, like the tagging of recorded interactions with relevant metadata for easier search and retrieval based on criteria such as date, time, participant, annotations, number dialed, campaign and more.
Learn more about Cisco recording:
Contact our sales engineers for more information and specifics on active recording capabilities available with your specific Cisco collaboration environment. They can also set up a private web demo so you can see Voxida in a real-world environment.
Your investment in Voxida provides access to