- Communications Recording Systems
The Voxida Voice and Video recording systems
Voxida is offered as a comprehensive solution that combines the hardware and communications recording software needed to capture and monitor VoIP, digital or analog phone or radio communications in a single appliance. There are several primary models that may be used in your center. You can see the available systems:
Contact a sales engineer
for help selecting one or more systems that are optimal for your current requirements and future goals. Your solution will be hand-built and configured, in our Silicon Valley facilities, to capture communications from your specific environment, in a way that best supports your internal practices and work-flow. You can also learn more about the quality monitoring and management software
that is part of the Voxida Voice solution too.
Built to address smaller density call recording needs.
Flexible and scalable, designed for diverse centers.
Engineered for increasingly demanding, high-traffic environments.
Channel or line support per system
Storage of recording hours for immediate access
RAID level support
RAID 6 or RAID 10
Archival unlimited volumes to
DVD±RW or NAS
DVD±RW or NAS
Blue-ray RW or NAS
- The user interface is so intuitive that most users are fully operational in an hour's time
- The ability to live monitor conversations to assure quality interactions, both locally and remotely
- Full-time, on-demand or scheduled recording options
- Multiple onsite and computer-based training options, to get rapidly get your staff up to speed
- Secure local or remote search, replay and review of communications
- The ability to scale up and out for unlimited recording capacity in a single site or across enterprises