The Voxida 3275 Call Center Recording and Monitoring Solution
For full-time, on-demand and scheduled call recording and live quality monitoring for contact centers and governmental organizations
The Voxida 3275 digital PBX, analog and VoIP call recording systems allow you to live-monitor and record voice in your call center, both locally or remotely. Working as a stand-alone solution or with a centralized communication server, the Voxida 3275 is a leading choice for telephone, radio and radar monitoring and recording in a single or multi-site deployment.
The Voxida 3275 appliances feature:
- Support for 16-96 channels per server
- Fully redundant hard drives, capable of capturing up to 75,000 channel-hours for immediate replay and review access
- Archival of unlimited volumes to DVD or network-attached storage (NAS)
- Front-accessible RAID-1 hard drives for hot-swap
- Industrial Single Board Computer (Blade) technology
- A self-aware hardware monitoring system
- The optional access to our premiere support and educational resources; and
- The ability to scale up and out for unlimited recording capacity in a single site or across enterprises.
We encourage governmental agencies to contact us for additional COTS/MCOTS and MilSpec options.
Accurate Always delivers a rugged, fault-tolerant system featuring redundancy where it counts and industrial-grade components. A true LAN/WAN-enabled call recording system, the Voxida 3275 securely integrates with your internal networks.
Ready to take the next step and find a recording solution for your call center? Email
us now to set up a web-based demo or find out more. You can also see Voxida's features and benefits here.
Voxida features innovative call recording and quality monitoring software:
Wondering about PBX, radio, turret, intercom and digital, analog and IP telephone
support? Click here for more information on integrations.