Designed for high traffic call centers and governmental organizations, the Voxida 3275EX is suitable for communication recording and monitoring in customer contact centers, healthcare environments, finance, aerospace and defense applications. Flexible and scalable, the Voxida 3275EX provides support for up to 256 digital and analog trunk, PBX, radio, and intercom channels. Alternately, it can be configured to simultaneously record up to 480 VoIP end-points in a single appliance.
The Voxida 3275EX digital voice recording appliances feature
The Voxida 3275EX records, live monitors, archives and plays back calls for real-time intelligence, long-term data integrity and instant recall of a call or transmission. As a true client/server distributed application, Voxida accommodates your immediate requirements, and handles any future growth.
- Support for 24-256 channels per appliance (up to 480 channels for VoIP call recording)
- Fully redundant hard drives, available in a RAID-6 or a RAID-10 configuration, capable of capturing 1,000,000 hours for immediate access, with optional solid-state technology
- Industrial Single Board Computer technology
- An advanced, self-aware, hardware monitoring system
- True client/server operation with secure LAN/WAN access
- Archival of unlimited volumes to DVD, Blu-Ray or network-attached storage (NAS)
- The industry's leading support, maintenance and investment protection
- Multiple training options for onsite, headquarters or remote (CBT) training via Voxida University; and
- The ability to scale up and out for unlimited recording capacity in a single site, or across the enterprise.
We encourage governmental organizations to contact us for additional COTS and MilSpec communications capture options.
Voxida features innovative call recording and quality monitoring software